Memory Care Program Coordinator
The Gilbert Residence: Ypsilanti, MI
- Organize, plan and implement programs (both group and one on one) that promote resident well-being and service residents on memory care unit
- Create plan of care based on resident activity needs and attend care conferences with families as appropriate
- Assist in promoting and communicating programs and events to residents and families
- Assist in training staff to be able to run programs in your absence
- Full time with benefits
- Afternoon/evenings, as well as every other weekend and holiday
- Experience working with persons with Alzheimer’s/Dementia
- College degree or certification preferred but not required (CTRS, ADC, SW etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be upbeat and high energy
- Posses patience and be able to adapt when necessary
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Posses ability to take initiative and be reliable
- Able to lift 40 lbs
About the company:
The Gilbert Residence is a 5 star, 501(c)3 non profit continuing care facility consisting of 3 units; Assisted Living, Nursing, and Memory Care Assisted Living. We carry a long tradition of excellence by providing compassionate and dignified care and have a great reputation in the Ypsilanti community.
CTRS at Pure Abilities LLC
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana and its surrounding counties
Status: Part Time and Full Time
Salary: Hiring at competitive wages. Wages are based on experience and education level.
Population: Developmental Disabilities, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down's Syndrome, Dual Diagnosis, Physical Impairments, Hearing Impairments, Speech Impaired.
Therapy Setting: Home and Community
Pure Abilities, LLC is a certified Medicaid waiver provider in the state of Indiana. Pure Abilities provides recreational therapy services to individuals with disabilities. We are client focused with a 1-on-1 therapeutic approach offering premium therapy services through the use of many recreational intervention techniques used to fit each client’s lifestyle. Pure Abilities is looking for creative, passionate and hardworking therapists helping to make a positive impact in our client’s lives.
You will be listed as a contractor receiving clients through the Medicaid Waiver System. Recreational Therapists can provide individual and group recreational therapy services in the client’s home or local facilities. Therapist must have reliable transportation and willing to drive to and from clients. Therapists are encouraged to take their clients to local community interests for therapy sessions which include but are not limited to local gyms, parks, sporting events, concerts, malls, bowling, swimming pools and much more. Therapists are able to maintain their own schedules to meet their specific needs. You will have a chance to build a caseload that works around that schedule. As a contracted therapist, you will have full autonomy on therapeutic interventions and techniques used to work towards completing individual goals and objectives. Responsibilities listed below:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or contact the owner, Ethan Pickett, MA, CTRS, at (330) 441-2258.
Visit http://www.pureabilities.com for additional information regarding Pure Abilities LLC!
To have jobs posted on the website please email the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put JOB POSTING in the subject line
Jobs will be posted for 2 weeks